The precision threaded steel bars is with the continuous rolled threaded-shape on the full-length surface of the bar, breaking the bottleneck that machining can not be achieved over long distances thread processing. it is allowed to be anchored and threaded connections from any point of the reinforcing steel bars, and its surface is with the continuous thread, which could be with better adhesion and bond property with the concrete. Finally, the prestressed reinforcing steel bar tensioning anchor system is applied to the pre-tensioned as well as the post tensioned system;
At present, the common steel bar specifications include ф25mm and ф32mm, supporting by the appropriate anchor plate and nuts, and the sufficient stress could be applied in the prestressed structures, this system now is widely used in bridges, tunnels and ground anchors in prestressed structures; and it can be used as a boom in a temporary structure.
* prestressed reinforced steel bar is anchored by nut, with the reliable anchor performance;
* It can be repeated tension and relax, easy to operate
* It is with very samll loss for the retraction of prestressing tendons, can be used in the prestressing tendons shorter structures, such as vertical prestressed beam and deck transverse prestressed beam;
* sleeve-type connector can be connected long reinforced
* prestressed reinforcing steel bar, anchor plate, nuts, spiral ribs, gaskets and others
Prestressed reinforcing steel bar Construction Notes
* The cold-rolled thread steel is easy to lose efficacy, so strictly prohibiting the use of welding, gas cutting the rolled wire reinforcement;
* Due to the stiffness and no-easy bending factors of the prestressed
reinforcement, it is often used as a straight-line prestressing tendons.
If indeed need to bend to use, please note that the minimum bend radius in the technical parameters;
* In process of construction, the people should stand on the side but not in front , to prevent construction errors resulted in harm.